Since several years I’m teaching basics design, fashion design and illustration with a focus on classical academique as well as experimental and creativity techniques.
The Bauhaus teaching first of all the influence of Wassily Kandinsky and Johannes Itten had a major impact on my conception of design, art and work. My teaching includes…
- basics design as composition, graphical perspective, proportion, colour theory, forms study
- classical and experimental drawing techniques
- experimental alternative design methods, mixed media, creativity techniques
- fashion design and illustration
- fashion and costume history
- experimental textile printing technology